Saturday, July 23, 2011

Make a Flower Headband From a Fake Flower

Earlier this week I showed you how to make your own flower for a flower headband. Here I will show you how to make a flower headband out of a fake flower found at any local craft store.


Lets Begin:

What you will need:
 -Glue Gun
-Fake Flower from a craft store (Hobby Lobby, Joanne's)
-Scrap Piece of Fabric
-Scissors
- 1 Headband (I bought mine at the Dollar Store. 3 for $1!!) 



Start by pulling the stem out of the flower:

Then cut the rest of the stem off.

Go to the Mirror and put the headband on. Move the flower around to see where you want it to be glued on.
Hold that spot with your finger, get back to your glue gun, and glue the flower to the desired spot. I like mine on the side of my headband. 


Cut out a circle from your scrap piece of fabric:


You will use the circle to help secure the flower to the headband.


Glue the circle to the headband and to the bottom of the flower


YOU'RE FINISHED!!




You can also do the same thing with a hair clip or a fabric headband.

ENJOY!! 

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this! My 29 year old daughter as well as my 5 year old grand daughter will love this. Thank you for the idea. BTW, found you by way of Instructables and I love your ideas hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like hair band and i would like to
    send gifts to pakistan for my little sister.

    ReplyDelete