Saturday, July 23, 2011

DIY Floral Headband Using an Artificial Flower


Earlier this week I showed you how to make your own flower for a floral headband. 

Today I'll show you how to make a flower headband out of an artificial flower found at any craft store.



What you will need:
 Glue gun
An artificial flower from a craft store
Scrap piece of fabric
Scissors
1 Headband

I bought my headbands at the Dollar Store at 3 for $1!! 


Start by pulling the stem out of the flower:


Then cut the rest of the stem off.


Go to the Mirror and put the headband on.
Move the flower back and forth to see where you want it to be placed.

Hold that spot with your finger, go back to your glue gun, and glue the flower to the desired spot.

I like mine on the side of my headband. 


Cut out a circle from your scrap piece of fabric.
You will use the circle to help secure the flower to the headband.



Glue the circle to the headband and to the bottom of the flower.


YOU'RE FINISHED!!





BOOM!


Adorable floral headband!

Who knew it could be so easy?

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this! My 29 year old daughter as well as my 5 year old grand daughter will love this. Thank you for the idea. BTW, found you by way of Instructables and I love your ideas hope to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like hair band and i would like to
    send gifts to pakistan for my little sister.

    ReplyDelete