Saturday, July 12, 2014

DIY High Waist Bikini in 5 Minutes NO-SEW!!

I've been looking all over the internet for the perfect high waist bikini. I mean all over. I've Googled them, looked on Etsy, and scrolled endlessly on Pinterest and found.... nothing.

Then I came across this video on Youtube from Piece of Cheap Cake and my mind was blown!

She made a high waist bikini out of a one-piece in less than 5 minutes.

Whoa.


I had to try it.




Pretty cute, right!?


I broke it down into four steps.


WHAT YOU'LL NEED

One-piece swimsuit: I bought 4 of them from a local thrift shop for $1 a swimsuit
Scissors
Marker


Ready?
Here we go.


1. Put the swimsuit on inside out
2. Draw a line 1-2" above your belly button with your marker.


If your swimsuit has a low back, I would suggest laying your swimsuit flat
and cutting right below the lowest part of the backline.



3. Take the suit off. Lay it flat. Cut the swimsuit in half.

NOTE: Make sure it's laying flat. You don't want any weird jagged cuts.




4. Put the suit on and tuck in the raw edges.

If you want to hem the suit, make sure you use a zig-zag stitch.



YOU'RE FINISHED!!! 




Is your mind blown yet?


ENJOY!!!

10 comments:

  1. great idea! compraré 10 para cortarlos LOL, Thanks for Share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Custom Boxes World UK is one of the most experienced printing and boxes Supplier Company in the United kingdom. Over a decade, we have served our esteemed clientele with our made appealing boxes. Masala Boxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Custom Printed 5ml Bottle Boxes come with e-juice, CBD hemp oil, and other beauty products inside them. As a result, they required additional care and security for these liquids. We provide new avenues for businesses with our wide variety of dropper bottles, perfume atomizers, or tincture bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ! I love your posts and this website is amazing! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

  5. i really enjoyed this article. Continue the way you write

    ReplyDelete

  6. You are terrific. I like this remarkable things, Keep it up and keep on writing

    ReplyDelete