Thursday, July 21, 2011

HOW TO: Flower Headband


Flower Headbands

Lets Start Here:
You can use any type of fabric. I chose something thicker with a busy pattern.


Use a (very) small bowl or medium/small lid to trace your large circles. The bigger the circle the bigger
the flower will be in the end.
9: Large (mine are 4 1/2 inches wide, so my flower is pretty big)
1: Medium (1/4 to 1/2 inch smaller than the large circle)
1: Small (1inch wide)


I traced the top of a small bowl for my large circles
and the bottom for my medium one.



(*the next photo should read: Take ONE of the large circles and lay flat)


If you chose a fabric that has a pattern you can choose to have the pattern side up or down.











(Sew the Bottom Tip of the Bud into the front/center part of flower )
After the bud is sewn in:







You can also put the flower on a clip or use them in art and craft projects ;)

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment